Sanders Marketing Blogs
Quality Promotional Products Since 1919
Sanders Marketing Website Launch...All Systems are Go!
On behalf of everyone here at Sanders Marketing Group, welcome to the launch of our newly redesigned website! Our purpose for this update is to create the best service experience possible by taking advantage of the most current tools and advancements in technology.
Our new site has a modern layout and design. Whatever you are looking for is only one click away. Start your tour on our Home Page.
- The product tabs across the top of the page are easy to find and read
- Our new Sander’s Blog is located on the front page to keep you informed
- Featured products are well displayed and easy to access
- And our new on-line shop technology, Customers’ Stores, is front page news as well!
Social media is here and growing. It is important in all industries. With the launch of our new Sanders Marketing website, we are fully integrating social media. So wherever you are, you can share what you see with your customers and colleagues.
- Our new Sanders Marketing Blog will keep you informed on the latest products, technology and industry trends. Subscribe today and you will never miss an article.
- AND our popular new Social Login means no passwords to remember! Just use your Facebook account to login.
We’re connected, convenient and cost-effective:
Customers’ Stores is an on-line shop that we will build for you to your specifications. It offers the ease of technology with a personal touch.
- One of our staff experts will work one-on-one with you to create your new on-line store.
- Like our new website, everything in your on-line store is just one click away.
- Product images, availability, order status and shipping information are at your fingertips.
The great benefit of this technology is that you select the guidelines for procurement, inventory and corporate branding and we provide the security, reporting and more.
So welcome to our website launch...all systems are go!
Please login first in order for you to submit comments